Are you interested in sharing your personal experiences about your robot with an interested researcher? If so, you’re in the right place!

Hello, my name is Marco. I am a PhD candidate at Arizona State University, and I am working on a research study focusing on people who have a relationship with a robot. My research topic specifically focuses on your lived experiences related to your sex and love robot(s).

For the study, I am interested in interviewing YOU. Interviews should take no longer than about 60-90 minutes and will take place over Zoom or phone (or another platform of your choosing). Upon completion of the interview, you may be invited for follow-up interviews.

Participants who meet the study requirements and complete one interview will receive $30 (USD) or the equivalent in EUR in compensation. If selected for follow-up interviews, participants may have the opportunity to receive additional compensation.

Participating in this study is completely voluntary and choosing not to participate will not adversely affect you. I am committed to keeping your name and other identifiable data confidential.

Study requirements: Adults (18 or older) who have a relationship with one or more sex/love robots (broadly understood) who are willing to talk about their experiences. While the study will take place in English, participants from all over the world can participate.

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can reach out to me at [email protected] or reply to this post/send me a message to schedule an interview. Thank you!